All guests must be accompanied by a member at all times while on Club premises.
Attire - Clubhouse
Gentlemen are requested to wear coats and ties for mid-day lunch and evening dining in the North Porch and Dining Room. Gentlemen are requested to wear coats (ties optional) for mid-day lunch and evening dining in the Grill. Informal attire is acceptable for mid-day lunch and evening dining in the Patio and on the Terrace. Casual or athletic attire worn in conjunction with Club use is acceptable also in the Patio and on the Terrace. Caps are not acceptable in The Clubhouse. Attire must be in good taste and presentable.
Attire – The Lodge
Casual and sports attire, including denim, is acceptable in The Lodge. All attire must be presentable, free from rips, tears or fringed hems. All attire must be worn in a respectable fashion, for example, pants at the waist. Caps are prohibited as is clothing with offensive messages.
In keeping with the personality of the Club, members and their guests are requested to show courtesy to others when using cellphones or tablets at the Club. Part of the attraction of the Club is the ability to escape from the hectic connectedness of life. The intention of this policy is to recognize that electronic devices are a reality yet ask memebers to be respectful of the calm nature of the Club. The following rules apply:
- All devices must be placed on silent mode when entering the Club property.
- Making or receiving calls is permitted only in the parking lots.
- Electronic use of any kind is prohibited in the Clubhouse and on the Terraces.
- Passive use of electronic devices (texting, viewing photos, using as reader) is permitted at The Lodge and the Summer House. Passive use is expected to be occasional, not excessive.
- The use of laptop computers is not permitted except in private meeting rooms.
No gratuities may be given to any member of the staff.
The Clubhouse and The Lodge are entirely smoke-free. Members and guests are requested to refrain from smoking in outdoor dining areas.